Fait Guest House: Store Assistant
Job Description This position is responsible for ensuring that all aspects of the Maintenance Department is attended to as per safety standards and operational requirements.
Key Outputs - Housekeeping, cleans his/her workplace as per the defined cleaning procedures.
- Performs all reasonable request in relation to the operational requirements of the line, machinery, process packaging.
- Receives stock and issues goods as requested and processed in C-Works.
- Ensures all stock that has batch numbers is correctly stored by batch.
- Prepare stock requirements timeously for production or despatch.
- Performs perpetual and periodical stock-takes.
- Assists with despatch functions when required.
- Performs any ad hoc duties when requested to such as loading and unloading.
- Performs storage and stacking duties.
- Performs receiving inspection when required.
Qualifications & Experience - Matric / Grade 12.
- Certificate in stores and stock control.
- 1 year’s FMCG experience is required Desirable.
- C-Works and Planned Maintenance experience Desirable.
- Computer literacy.