Phetla Phamarcy: Guard
Key responsibilities include - Alarm and intruder detection system monitoring.
- Dispatching of reaction team members to incidents.
- X-Ray system viewing.
- Logging of incidents electronically.
- Telephone and radio communication duties.
The appointee should - Be in possession of a Grade 12 qualification or equivalent.
- Have a Grade C registration with the Private Security Industry Regulatory Authority (PSIRA).
- Have at least 2 years working experience in the security control room and mining environment.
- Have proven computer proficiency in MS Office and in relevant analytical crime data bases applications and software.
- Demonstrate strong communication skills in English both verbally and in writing including report writing.
- Be an assertive goal orientated self-starter with good interpersonal organizational and time management skills.