KIHO Construction: Assistant Receptionist
Job Description This position requires first line communication, monitor all incoming calls and ensure all customers receive a pleasant and courteous welcome, 6 days a week. Customer Satisfaction. To deliver clerical work in order to process parts administration transactions accurately and timeously.
Responsibilities - Reconciliate accounts and do banking daily.
- Control all incoming orders to ensure parts are received and loaded onto the Kerridge system.
- Monitor and control access to ensure safe storage of goods and prevention of theft.
- Assisting parts sales representative, manager with day to day administrative functions
- Manage the company cars traffic fines.
- Do administration of Cyclical counts in the parts department.
Qualifications and Experience - Grade 12 / Matric (essential)
- Basic technical understanding (essential).
- Additional language would be an advantage.
- 2-3yrs in automotive service industry.