Fitho Store SA: General Workers
The purpose of this role is to perform merchandising and receiving duties, inter alia. The successful candidate will report to his/her respective manager.
Key Performance Indictors will include, but not limited to; BINNING / RECEIVING
• Ensure the binning of incoming merchandise and the replenishment of inventory from bulk to pick locations is performed as per standard operating procedures and requirements
• Ensure new products are allocated with bin location numbers in the correct warehouse area
• Ensure bins are updated and stock allocated to new bin locations are reported to you superior and updated
• Assist in replenishment functions
• Ensure all incoming goods are received and checked as per company standards
WHEN PICKING • Ensure picking of customer and branch orders are being picked timorously to meet order cut off times
• Ensure picking from bulk locations are only done as alternative bin when stock is depleted and not replenished in the picking phase or when picking bulk orders to prevent the breakage of pack sizes
• Carry out all reasonable and lawful instruction relating to work given to you by your superior
• Follow all relevant procedures to increase efficient customer satisfaction
• Assist in stock take procedures
• Ensure housekeeping is done on a daily basis
• Ensure double checks are done to maintain high levels of customer satisfaction and to prevent loss of inventory
• Ensure set standard operational targets are achieved consistently
SCANNER CONTROL • Issue scanners to all operators on a daily basis.
• Book out scanners on the electronic app.
• Receive scanners back from operators, inspect scanner for damage and book back into stock on the electronic app.
• Report any damage to the supervisor
• Complete the daily scanner issue spreadsheet
Requirements Qualifications • Grade 10
• Previous working experience
• Computer literate
• Must be honest and show integrity
• Good communication skills
• Ability to work under pressure