Igo Guest: Administrator
Job description A vacancy exists for a Administrator. The main purpose of the position is to provide co-ordination, administrative and secretarial support to the Area Manager and Key Accounts Manager
Key Performance Areas - Co-ordination of appointments, diary management and client engagements/events.
- Office administration and general Administrative duties.
- Co-ordination of e-mail, correspondence and written communication.
- Screening of telephone calls and taking of messages.
- Minute taking at selected meetings and engagements.
- Maintaining of strict confidential protocols regarding correspondence and communication.
- Liaising at different levels of the Branch and act as Ambassador of the Area Manager office.
- Consolidate management information and reports.
- Compiling weekly and monthly reports.
Typing of documents, reports and preparation of presentations
Minimum Requirements - Grade 12.
- Administrative/Secretarial Post School Qualification.
- At least 3-5 Years’ experience as an Administrator reporting to Senior Management.
- Ability to work extended hours as and when required.
- Clear criminal record and no pending cases.
- Advanced Excel, MS Word and Power Point proficiency.
- Knowledge of the SAP and ePayroll systems are beneficial.
- Above average verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to resolve conflict effectively
Competencies - Ability to maintain confidentiality and handle office maters with utmost professionalism.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with diplomacy and tact to interact effectively at all levels.
- Above average report writing skills.
- Organising skills.
- Initiative skills.
- Time Management skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Team player.
- Self-development and that of others.
- Self-motivated & Independent operator.